Hi! Welcome to Blogmas day TEN! What?! I cannot believe how quickly December is going by! After today there are only 2 days left in the 12 Days of Blogmas. How crazy!
Today I wanted to share a super fun and EASY Christmas cookie recipe! You only need a few things to do it and they look so cute! Mine didn’t come out the best the first try but I’m going to make another batch for Christmas which I’m sure will be better now that I have more practice!
- Whatever you need for your go-to sugar cookies (I use the Betty Crocker mix)
- Red and green food coloring
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Make the sugar cookie dough and split into two halves.
- Add red food dye to one half and green to the other.
- Roll out the 2 balls of dough and place one on top of the other with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Using the parchment paper, roll the dough up into a log shape.
- Put Christmas sprinkles into a shallow bowl/plate and roll the dough in them to coat the outside. Let chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Slice the dough into cookies and bake for around 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
These cookies were such a big hit in my house, we’ve been snacking on them all week! They are so cute and so tasty as well. If you make these cookies, be sure to send me a picture, I’d love to see them! Also, if you liked this post, be sure to head to my homepage and subscribe to emails and follow me on Instagram @mainly.mackenzie!