Hi! Welcome back to my blog, and happy October!
Even though it certainly doesn’t feel like it here in North Carolina, fall is upon us. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the cozy feeling fall has, and fall things such as apple cider, pumpkins, cozy sweaters, and the like.
Today I wanted to take my love for fall and use it to make the ultimate list of fall activities to do!
1. Try your luck at a corn maze
2. Go to a pumpkin patch
3. Drink apple cider
4. Eat an apple cider doughnut
5. Go on a hayride
6. Decorate your house/apartment for Halloween
7. Bake a pie
8. Buy a new sweater
9. Find the crunchiest leaf and step on it
10. Go to a haunted house
11. Go to a football game
12. Watch your favorite Halloween movies
13. Go apple picking
14. Buy discounted candy after Halloween
15. Plan out your Halloween costume
16. Go for a hike to see fall foliage
17. Go camping
18. Eat a caramel apple
19. Eat/drink anything pumpkin spice flavored
20. Curl up with an oversized sweater and a good book
21. Make a dish for Thanksgiving dinner
22. Donate some warm clothes like sweaters, socks, and coats
23. Attend a fall festival
24. Run a Thanksgiving race
24. Make a list of everything you’re grateful for this fall season
There you have it! A fun list of things you can do to enjoy the fall season! What’s on your fall bucket list? Let me know in a comment below!